The NumBumz have chartered a group bus to take you to the Seattle Bike Expo on Saturday March 9th. The bus will leave Portland Saturday morning at 8:30 am. You can bring snacks and beverages on the bus and kick back to let someone else do the driving for the day trip to Seattle. You’ll will arrive at the bike show about 11:30 am and spend the day enjoying the exhibits and presentations. The bus will depart to drive you home at 4:30 pm. You’ll arrive back in Portland about 7:30 pm.
The bus transport cost is $55 per person. There is also a $10 admission charge to get into the show in Seattle.
More info & RSVP at www.NumBumz.org
About NumBumz Bike Club
The NumBumzs offer group rides of all difficulty levels from very novice to advanced. A social ride is an attitude, not a pace or distance. Their VERY detailed ride descriptions help riders select a ride just right for their ability and fitness level.
- Pre-ride meet & greet so you know who you’re riding with.
- Ride at the pace posted in the ride description.
- Generally stay together or regroup frequently.
- Look out for each other’s safety & well being while riding.
- Social gathering (optional) during or after the ride (coffee stop, lunch, or post-ride meal & beverages).
- Some have fun riding fast while some enjoy a slower pace.