The Oregon Bicycle Racing Association presents cyclocross on the ol’ poor farm estate. Think fast-pedaled bikes, splattering mud, friends and family cheering wildly! It promises to be a high-energy day so come out to join the fun or just watch the sports action, beer in hand.
Cyclocross returns to McMenamins Edgefield and offers technically challenging course. Expect a couple of course changes this year to further test your mettle. Golf paths, gravel roads, asphalt, empty fields, and plenty of elevation changes await you.
- 8:40am: Beginners, 40 min.
- 9:30am: Cat C, Clydesdale, 45 min.
- 10:25am: Break/course preview, 10min.10:35am: Masters Cat C 35+, 45 min.
- 11:30am: Masters Cat B 35+, Masters 50+, Masters 60+, 45 min.
- 12:20pm: All Juniors, Men & Women, 10-18, 30 min.
- 12:20pm: Kiddie Kross A&B*, 25 min.
- 1:00pm: Cat A (Men, Women, Masters Men), 60 min.
- 2:10pm: Break/course preview, 10 min.
- 2:20pm: Women Cat B, Cat C, Beg, Masters 35+ A, B, & 45+, 45 min.
- 3:15pm: Cat B and Single Speed, 45 min.
- * Kid Kross is a non-competitive event for those who will not be 10 by December 31, 2012.
type="important" label="button" link="https://www.athletepath.com/grand-prix-tina-brubaker/2012-11-10" title="register for Pedalers at the Poor Farm"]Register[/pl_button]
About the GPTB Series
The Grand Prix Tina Brubaker is a Cyclocross Series composed of nine independently promoted CX races. These great independent races kick off the OBRA Cyclocross season and run through the very end in December. Riders from any state are welcome to race the GPTB. Series overall awards and prizes will be handed out at the GPTB series end party, the first week of December. Come experience some amazing cyclocross courses, competitive racing and exciting new race venues.
Membership & Licenses
OBRA membership required for all riders. Single race memberships are available for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available for $10.00 online $15 in person or mail in. Junior season memberships are free.